*Singaporeans and PRs are invited for admission on 13 & 14 July 2013. Foreigners with valid work passes or student passes from local institutions are invited for admission on 14 July on
What will you be expecting?
- One of the largest job fairs with close to 200 exhibitors and employers
- Meet representatives from Singapore’s biggest companies (some of the participating companies are SMRT Corporation, Keppel Offshore & Marine, Singapore Airlines, AIA Singapore and more)
- Reputable training providers with the best of educational programmes to offer
- Carnival-like fair with 4 zonal activities (Upload resumes and record video resumes, makeover and photoshoot, image consultancy and tarot card & numerology readings, free seminars)
- Pre-register for the fair to sign up for free activities such as visume (video resume) recording , makeover and photoshoot and seminars as there are limited slots available
- Collect two or more zonal stamps in your admission card to be eligible for daily lucky draws
- Early bird registrants will receive a complimentary ticket to the Wealth Expo 2013 (worth $58), whilst tickets last.
Dress appropriately for the fair – as you would a job interview, and remember to bring along copies of your resume. Employers will be able to view your resume on the spot for walk-in interviews and keep it for future references.
Date: 13 & 14 July 2013
Time: 10am to 7pm
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Halls D & E
Pre-registration link: Click Here
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)