Women are expected to prove themselves more than their male counterparts while battling sexism and racism at their workplace constantly. This situation is further exacerbated by the fact that woman face the experience of being “The Only One” where they are underrepresented in the C-Suite or positions of significance. We need to stop asking the stale question of gender preference and instead start looking deeper into evening the playing field for women out there with a substantial roadmap for gender equality.
3novex Asia will be hosting a panel of imminent female leaders as listed below to share their industry experience. This one-day conference designed to uplift and empower other female HR professionals and leaders. Agenda:
- Zahira Sughra Zainuddin, Head of Corporate Programme (Talent) at Petronas: “Reaching for the Stars: Achieving Success in High-Pressure Roles”
- Rasidah Kasim, Group Chief Human Resource Officer at Affin Hwang Capital: “Peering into the Future: What’s Next for Women in HR?”
- Ida Kamaria Ghazali, Head of HR at Securities Commission: “Discovering your Authentic and Personalized Career Journey”
- Grace Chan, Senior General Manager, GHR & Admin at Berjaya Corporation Berhad: “Breaking Down Barriers by Pursuing A Career with Purpose”
- “Panel Discussion: Empowering Women in Leadership – Moving the Dial on Inclusiveness” with Hezzi Hamid at IOI Group, Usha Devi at Sime Darby Healthcare, Narita Naziree at Maybank and Norlida Azmi at HSBC
29 April 2019
Sheraton Imperial – Kuala Lumpur
How to register?
For more information about Women in HR Leadership Conference, visit the event website here (space is limited, so reserve your seat now by following this link).