What is the Recruitment Automation Conference?
The RAC brings the global recruitment community together to learn, grow, and connect. RAC is for recruiters, sourcers, executives, builders, and industry experts: the people that are driving the evolution of digital recruitment – and the people that want to learn more about it. You can join the RAC’s LinkedIn community by clicking here.
Hear from some of the brightest voices in the world of hiring: a keynote address from Martin Babinec, plus people like Katrina Kibben, Jon Stross, Torin Ellis, Micole Garatti, Rocki Howard, and Chad Sowash plus leaders from companies like Unilever, Accenture, and many more.
What’s happening at the RAC?
- Hear from Talent Acquisition executives, technology leaders, and some of the most influential voices in recruiting. Listen in on conversations covering things like:
- The present + future of remote work
- Diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging -> where is it headed?
- Automation in the hiring process (especially its impact on candidates)
- Talent Acquisition working with Talent Management (learning + development, internal mobility, career pathing, and more)
- Hear how innovative technology solutions are changing the landscape of hiring on the ground, helping candidates and making for a great hiring experience at scale.
- Connect with the recruiting community and like-minded professionals! This is truly a virtual conference meant to be a real experience for everyone: everything is live and interactive – we’ll have roundtable sessions, networking, and some special happy hour surprises.
Wednesday – Thursday, 13 – 14 January 2021 (Eastern Time)
How to Register
Ready to get inspired? Click here to sign up for FREE.
For more information about the event, go to the organizer’s website.