4 April 2017
Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 59200, Malaysia
Click here to register.
For HR in Asia’s Readers, additional RM80 discount, key in PromoCode: HCDC_HRinAsia
The Human Capital Development Conference is a congregation of Business Leaders and Human Resource Practitioners from leading Multinational Companies, Government Linked Companies, Government Agencies and Small Medium Enterprise companies sharing and learning towards advancement in knowledge and skills in the field of Human Capital Development.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Learn from Peers
- Various Breakout sessions with clear take-aways
- Lots of opportunities for networking with fellow practitioners
- Hear from organizations with similar challenges like yours and how they are addressing them
Close Your Talent Gap
- Discover new practical strategies in talent management and HR
- Tips/tools to address people development issues
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
- Provide the delegates with an opportunity to share and learn knowledge and skills in talent management and Human Capital;
- Provide the business leaders with an unique forum to share in developing leadership agility and dynamics for people development growth through Creating the Coaching Culture for Performance;
- Offering a significant opportunity for corporations and industry leaders to have networking with fellow practitioners.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)