The 2021 Health & Benefits Leadership Conference will feature 6 compelling keynotes in addition to another 40+ sessions over the course of 3 days. Topics covered are as follows:
- The Caregiving Crisis: Why Company Leaders Should Step Up by Joan Lunden, Author and Caregiver Advocate
- 2021’s Big Challenge: Getting Workers Vaccinated by Carol Morrison, Senior Research Analyst, Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
- How Benefits Can Address Racial Inequality by Jennifer Benz, Senior Vice President, Communications Leaders at Segal Benz; Jessica Brooks, President & CEO at Pittsburgh Business Group on Health; and Andrea Trudelle, Former Global Benefits Director at NVIDIA and Box
- Building a Path for Employee Financial Security by Melissa Gopnik, Senior Vice President, Commonwealth
- A Candid COVID-19 Conversations Addressing Challenges and Looking Ahead by Sean Woodroffe, Senior Executive Vice President, CHRO, TIAA
- What to Know About Benefits Policy in 2021 by James Klein, President at American Benefits Council
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take a front row seat to hear influential voices discuss crucial topics with potential big impact on your employee health & benefits strategies — and all from the comfort of your office or home!
Tuesday – Thursday, 11 – 13 May 2021 (Eastern Time)
How to Register
To know the event details and to sign up for FREE, please visit the Health & Benefits Leadership Conference website!