If you are an expert or have an interest in the latest happenings in the HR industry, we invite you to contribute and share your thoughts and knowledge with the readers of HR in Asia. You may kindly browse our articles on this website, to give you an idea of the type and quality of pieces we publish. We are open to articles covering our core content areas, including Human Resources news, trends, interviews, and events articles across Asia.
If you are keen to contribute for HR in Asia, or if you have an idea for a topic you’d like to see us cover, please submit it using the form below. Do write to us for guest writing opportunities and enhance your exposure!
Some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Length: Article length is flexible. Feature articles are generally 500-1,000 words. News & Events announcements can be as short as a few sentences or as long as a paragraph.
- Subject matter: Articles should be within the scope of Human Resources industry.
- Timeliness and timelessness: When thinking about a topic, consider both its timeliness and its timelessness.
- Audience: HR in Asia’s primary audience is HR professionals and experts. However, it is a public site, so an article could be read by anyone.
- Content: Guest post should not have promotional contents and sources are limited on news, opinion, and survey references. However, guest writers can promote their own personal branding as we will attach author’s personal social media and/or profile.
For Relevant HR Articles and News submission, please submit Microsoft Office Word document or PDFs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send the following details along the email:
- Your area of expertise
- Short Biography
- Minimum of 2 links to your previous posting on HR topics
Do note the following:
- Guest writers are not paid.
- Submissions must be exclusively for HR in Asia.
- Submitted content is subject to editorial discretion and review.