Event Info HR Professionals- are you looking to meet with your peers, exchange views and talk shop? Then swing by HR in Asia’s Punch Out!…
29 September to 30 September 2016
Please click here.
HR in Asia’s Readers, get 10% discount with PROMO CODE: HRinAsia
5th SHRM India Annual Conference & Exposition 2016, to be held on 29-30 September, 2016 in New Delhi. Theme of this year’s conference is “Dare-A bold new HR”. It is about pushing yourself to the edge to take the next big leap to experience an overwhelming journey in the field of HR. 70+ global speakers, 1000+ delegates, 450+ companies, 25+ knowledge sessions, 60+ partners, 150+ CHROs and CEOs are expected to participate in the conference.
Last year’s conference was an overwhelming success with 60+ world class speakers sharing their experience and expertise in 25+ knowledge and industry specific vibrating sessions. Over 800 delegates and more than 400 organizations attended the conference.
Pramod Bhasin, Founder-Genpact & Chairman- The Skills Academy; Amitabh Kant, CEO – NITI Aayog; R Sridhar EXE. VP, CORPORATE HR – ITC LIMITED; Karl Heinz Oehler, Managing Director – Denison Consulting; Ritu Anand, Deputy Head Global HR – TCS; Alpana Parida, Managing Director – DY Works + Idiom, Anuranjita Kumar, Managing Director, CHRO – Citi South Asia; Abhijit Bhaduri, Ex CLO, Wipro are some of the eminent speakers participating at the conference.
Like every year, SHRM India will recognize and felicitate the best practices, path breaking innovations, game changing strategies in HR through their “SHRM HR awards 2016”.
The award category includes:
- Excellence in HR analytics
- Excellence in diversity and inclusion
- Excellence in social media people practices
- Excellence in community impact
- Excellence in developing leaders of tomorrow
- Excellence in talent sourcing and staffing
- Employer with best employee health and wellness initiatives
- Excellence in HR-for micro, small & medium enterprises
- Excellence in HR for public sector organizations
- Excellence in Human resources Sri Lanka & Bangladesh (international category)
- Academic institute of the year-for contribution in the field of HR (India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh)
You might also like
Deloitte India is moving to provide a world class talent experience enabled by technology and digitization with Adrenalin HCM in place. Adrenalin eSystems Ltd. (AeSys),…