In 2016, there were 66 workplace fatalities resulting in a fatal injury rate of 1.9 per 100,000 employed persons, similar to 2015. The number of…
HR Leaders are being pushed to take on a larger role in helping to drive the organisation “to be digital” not just “do digital” by integrating AI, machine learning, analytics and cutting-edge technologies in the workplace culture. Attend the Digital HR & Analytics 2019 conference to find out how the HR industry addresses the collaboration and augmentation between humans and machines.
Held in conjunction with the biggest Digital Series in Asia, look forward to cutting-edge discussions on employee experience, HR Technologies, Digital Culture, People Analytics and many more. Attendees will benefit from keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive workshops.Distinguished speakers include:
- Nicholas Skytland, Agency Talent and Technologist Strategist, NASA, USA
- Ross Sparkman, Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, Facebook, USA
- Gustavo Canton, VP People Analytics and Metrics, Schneider Electric, USA
- Dato’ Hamidah Naziadin, Group Chief People Officer, CIMB, Malaysia
- Manish Verma, APAC Regional HR Solutions Leader, Cargill, Singapore
- Frank Koo, Head of Southeast Asia, Korea, Japan – Talent and learning, LinkedIn, Singapore
Click here for the full event programme.
27th February – 1st March 2019
Connexion Conference & Event Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HR in Asia subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount! Please quote DSHR 7210 when enquiring.
You might also like
It’s been said that good starts make excellent finishes. This is true both with the production of premium spirits and corporate responsibility. Good Spirited has…